Friday, May 6, 2011

Back in the U.S.S.A.

Okay, okay, I'm back!

We got back Monday morning--we were on the first ever non-stop commercial flight from Joburg to JFK. It was a really smooth and easy flight. When we arrived the NYC fire department hosed down the plane in celebration (or maybe we were on fire).

It is really weird to be here. I guess we just moved to a new place so that is normal. I've noticed people are kind of mean in America and do not say hello. I'm overstimulated by all the people and hullabaloo. I'm starting to get over my jetlag though 9:30 seems like a reasonable bedtime (and maybe it is).

I still need to post seder photos and a few others, so this space will remain operative for the time being. Don't change the channel.

Give me a call if you want to hang out. I don't have a phone, though. So maybe email.

1 comment:

  1. i know you don't have a phone b/c i sent lots of texts to whoever has your old number! s/he was confused. anyway, welcome back!

    ReplyDelete