- Fego--the decent Italian restaurant inside of the oddly shaped Square Mart building.
- Sanitas--a garden restaurant--great for brunch and allegedly the best ice cream in town.
- Cafe Dijo--feels like you're in an American cafe, decent lattes.
- Equatorial--probably the best place to sit and work at Riverwalk, assuming their internet's working. Best lattes in town.
- Chutney's--best Indian food if you can deal with it doing a number on your digestion for a few days afterward.
- Bull and Bush--safari themed pub with decent tomato soup and cheesy bread.
- Fresh Cafe--great lunch place.
Thursday, February 10, 2011
The Sites of Gaborone
We have visitors this week in the form of A's parents, so we're taking them to see the key sites of Gabs: